Action Against Hunger works to save lives by combating hunger and diseases that threaten the lives of vulnerable communities, through nutrition, food security, water and sanitation, health and advocacy.
- The position is based in Damaturu, Yobe State and report to the Supply Chain Manager.
- He/she will be responsible for warehouse management, monitoring of stock utilization and managing storage facilities.
Tasks and Responsibilities
- Ensure maximum warehouse management.
- Implement guidelines and rules and regulations.
- Ensure that AAH Kitlogv3 storage procedures are respected.
- Observe the minimum stock balances to anticipate any shortages in rolling stock and report it to the Supply Chain Manager.
- Supervise the storage conditions including pharmacy warehouse if needed.
- Manage shipments and cargo
- Directly supervise the process of loading and unloading, including casual worker request, attendance sheets and ensuring timely payments is made.
- Handle team management and communication.
- A minimum of Bachelor's degree with at least 2 years professional experience in stock and warehouse management.
- Sound knowledge of general storage procedures.
- Good communication skills in both written and oral English and excellent in Hausa and/or Kanuri language.
- Previous experience in similar role in an NGO set up.
- Advert may close before due date once we receive applications from qualified candidates
- Qualified women are strongly encouraged to apply
This job originally appeared elsewhere.
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/548519 to apply for this job .