A leading EPC company will be in need of qualified professionals responsible for the performance and results of marketing initiatives; leading the development of marketing plans and strategies, media and public relations in order to build and enhance a strong Company brand; accountable for business development /sales staff and for gathering market intelligence; developing new business opportunities and managing clients partnerships.
Purpose of role:
The prospective candidate will be responsible for the developing of the strategy that guides the organization in achieving ALL set Revenue Generating goals that aim at business growth and increasing market share
- Coordinate the Commercial Transactions of the company covering all projects and relating to Projects Tendering, Contracts Claims & Projects Risk Management, Invoicing and Certifications of Project Milestones and, Services and Material Procurement.
- Coordinating an integrated commercial success of the company by the combination of an aggressive Marketing plan and deep commercial strategy that ensures increased profitability, improved brand image and effective consumer satisfaction for a sustainable growth of the company.
- Participate in Techno-commercial discussions with Clients/Customers to ensure mutually agreed project terms and performance objectives expanding existing businesses and enter new markets guaranteeing company’s targets and objectives
Qualifications & Skills
- BSc/HND with MBA in Engineering and/or Marketing and/or Law with a minimum of 12 years of marketing experience with large project experience in Construction, Oil and Power Industries with appropriate professional certification in related function and industry.
- Experience in strategic planning and execution as well as financial data analysis/techniques for implementation with good understanding of the various forms of conditions of contracting, negotiating, and change management for engineering projects.
- To be able to demonstrate knowledge and experience of contract structures and documentation with knowledge of civil law in the context of construction.
- Proficiency in an ERP Solutions
This job originally appeared elsewhere.
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/548515 to apply for this job .