Saroafrica International is a company with linked interest in FMCG and Agric Value Chain spanning Downstream to Upstream. The Supply chain activities is a continuous circle from Inbound, Outbound to Export. Following her businesses restructuring and repositioning, the company is further expanding her activities across all the Commercial Cities and major Agroecology zones of Nigeria.
- The IT manager will drive, manage and provide leadership for the IT strategy and functions.
Software and Hardware Management:
- Design, Deploy and Support Network Architecture for the group
- Manage all the Software and Hardware of the Company and ensure that optimum resource allocation and utilization exist at all times
- Provide and ensure adequate and up to date inventory exist for all the Company’s IT Infrastructure across all units
- Advise and Recommend on all IT related Procurements and Investments and ensure that set or targeted values are obtained for all investments
Information Technology and Data Management:
- Be responsible for the management of all information and communication systems across the Company which includes but not limited voice, data, imaging, and Office automation, Emails,
- Administration and Support of Microsoft Dynamics NAV 2016
- Administration and Support of O365 Platform and Sharepoint Online
- Recommend and Deploy CRM solution.
- Provide and support the required information medium/Platform that will satisfy the needs of the businesses and business drivers within the different units in the Company in line with the Company’s Short, Medium and Long-Term Plans.
IT Policy and Standards:
- Define and ensure that the IT policy for the Company is consistent with the goals of the organization
- Define, Review and modify the current IT standards for adequacy and effectiveness and suggest new IT standards to be followed for the company on a timely basis.
- Provide direct leadership for teams members of the IT team as well as ensure proper appraisals and training are done for them
- Develop, implement and evaluate user training programmes and design and execute training for the users of IT infrastructure with the company.
- Minimum of a second Class upper in Computer Sciences from a reputable university
- Must have a minimum of five (5) years cognate experience. An MBA or equivalent postgraduate management degree will be an advantage
- Age: 30- 35
Special Skills/Key Behavioural Competencies:
- Must have excellent analytical abilities,
- Sound technical knowledge
- Strong IT skills.
- A high level of professional and personal integrity is required.
This job originally appeared elsewhere.
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/548499 to apply for this job .