AA Rescue is a foremost motoring solutions provider with Head office in Lagos. The company has revolutionized motoring experience in Nigeria. The breadth and depth of the expertise and commitment of our people with our cutting-edge technology continue to be the cornerstone of our sustainable success.
- Instruct and guide prospective drivers on safety.
- Organizing driving lessons and instructing students on car control, defensive driving strategies, handling emergencies, driving in adverse conditions and auto safely for the purpose of developing driving skills and upgrading their knowledge pertaining the rules of the road.
- Prepare teaching materials, documents, and variety of manual and electronic documents, files, and records for the purpose of implementing lesson plans and documenting students’ progress Being a guide to the student and helping the student to react to situations that will arise on the road
- Preparing students for emergency and increase their knowledge of National Highway Code
- Attracting new business and support sales/Marketing activities.
- Perform other related duties as assigned for the purpose of ensuring the efficient and effective functioning of the school.
- A valid driving license and excellent driving ability.
- A minimum of 10years driving experience
- OND/HND/BSc in any field
- A calm personality with good communication skill
- Good level of patience and skills in dealing with difficult students
This job originally appeared elsewhere.
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/548497 to apply for this job .