Saro Lifecare, a division of Saro Africa International operates in the Personal & Household Products Segment of the FMCG Industry in Nigeria and is expanding its products range and manufacturing operations.
- Responsible for the safe-keep of all stock in the warehouses
- Receive all stock arriving from Central Warehouse, other DPs with proper documentation (Waybills, GRNs)
- Issues out stock with waybills duly-signed by the approving authority
- Ensure Good Stock Handling Procedure is maintained at all times by loaders and other hired hands
- Ensure FIFO rule is observed in all warehouses at all times
- Ensure no unauthorized person(s) is allowed access to our warehouses
- Handles all Damaged Stock in strict adherence to Guidelines
- Write and send all required Stock Report on time- Daily Stock Report, etc.
- Ensure proper maintenance and management of the warehouse is carried out in accordance to guidelines
Special Skills & Key Behavioral Competencies
- Computer literate
- Must be resident in City of interest (Lagos)
- OND, HND or BSc in Account/Finance, Fluent in English and Computer Literate, with at least 2 years’ experience.
- Age - 20-30 years
This job originally appeared elsewhere.
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/548490 to apply for this job .