LoftyInc Allied Partners is an enterprise development company that supports start-up teams, innovative enterprises and social impact projects in West Central Africa. LoftyInc’s work cuts across infrastructure, energy and social impact sectors (education, healthcare, and agriculture); where it leverages technology, global partnerships & best-in-class processes.
- LoftyInc is desirous of hiring a Monitoring and Evaluation consultant to oversee the M&E component of its development project that promotes financial inclusion and access to quality healthcare for pharmacies and consumers at the bottom of the pyramid.
- The M&E Consultant will be responsible for designing and implementing the M&E activities of the project; data collection and analysis and preparation of quarterly/annual reports on project progress.
- The M&E will work in close collaboration with trade unions, Clinical Consultant, Project Manager, internal M&E team, and the Executive Management Team of LoftyInc Allied Partners Limited.
- The project location is Lagos and consultant’s flexibility to attend meetings and carry out field activities within or outside Lagos is crucial.
Duties and Responsibilities
The Monitoring and Evaluation Consultant will perform the following duties:
- Develop and strengthen monitoring, inspection and evaluation procedures for the project;
- Monitor all project activities, expenditures, and progress towards achieving the project output;
- Conduct capacity assessment on existing monitoring and evaluation system
- Develop a logical framework for the project;
- Develop monitoring and impact indicators for the project success;
- Monitor and evaluate overall progress on achievement of results;
- Monitor the sustainability of the project's results;
- Provide feedback to the Project Manager on project strategies and activities;
- Suggest strategies to the Project Manager for improving the efficiency and effectiveness of the project by identifying bottlenecks in completing project activities and developing plans to minimize or eliminate such bottlenecks;
- Report monthly, quarterly, half-yearly and annual progress on all project activities to the Project Management team;
- Ensure that the project maintains its strategic vision and that its activities result in the achievement of its intended outputs in a cost-effective and timely manner.
- Demonstrate integrity and uphold the high moral standard
- Display cultural, gender, religion, race, nationality and age sensitivity and adaptability
- Ability to establish, build and maintain effective working relationships with staff and external stakeholders
- Excellent knowledge of monitoring and the application of relevant methodologies
- Demonstration of strong oral and written communication skills
- Ability to respond positively to critical feedback and differing points of view.
- University degree in Statistics, Business Administration, Public Health, Economics or relevant fields
- Advanced degrees highly preferred
- At least 5 years of experience in the design and implementation of M&E in development projects implemented by national/international NGOs/Government;
- Experience in designing tools and strategies for data collection, analysis and production of reports
- Expertise in analyzing data using statistical software such as SPSS and STATA
- A combined M&E experience in both financial inclusion and pharmacy practice/safety medication highly preferred
- Strong training & facilitation skills
- Fluency in English
- Availability in Lagos, Nigeria preferred or ability to travel to Lagos on short notice.
- Applicants must reside in Lagos.
- Interested and qualified candidates should send their Cover Letter and cvs with a title indicating position sought.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
This job originally appeared elsewhere.
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/548489 to apply for this job .