A Commercial Law Firm based in Lagos Mainland seeks suitable and qualified candidates to fill this position
The ideal candidate will work in the corporate, commercial and intellectual property unit and will be a team player as well as meet individual job targets. They will prepare agreements, negotiate contracts, involve in property transactions, commercial transactions, Intellectual property matters and interface with Regulatory Authorities.
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Minimum of a degree in Law (LLB) and Barrister in Law (BL);
- Minimum of consistent 3 - 5 years post NYSC experience in a commercial law firm with verifiable work references;
- Must possess good drafting and communication skills;
- Must be diligent and posses good ethical conduct;
- Must possess research and analytical skills, being able to think critically and articulate;
- Must be able to work unsupervised, take initiative and meet deadlines.
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/548468 to apply for this job .