At Ultra Media Solutions Limited, we are young men and ladies, creatively pushing the frontiers of ideas and ideology in order to regularly render world-class 'Made-In-Nigeria' services
We are driven by passion, excellence, persistence, and focus. We pride ourselves in being a company that develops premium web, digital, mobile and ICT-centric business solutions. We don’t believe in sticking to just the conventional approaches to developing a project. We are not a company constrained by hurdles; because we believe in our determination as we understand ‘If you have faith in yourself, other people will have no choice but to believe in you.’.
With a clear vision, focused mission, simple non-complicated core values, excellent corporate governance, sound management are hallmarks we have clearly defined to further provide world-class service delivery.
So, therefore, we are constantly pushing on frontiers of creativity
The job holder will work with all units within the organization to manage and oversee the online marketing strategy for the company’s and third-party clients’ portfolios
You will plan and execute digital marketing campaigns and design, maintain and supply content for the organization's Social media, brand management and content development as well as coordinate and supervise Digital Media Marketing Executives under your department
The successful candidate will work from our new corporate office in Ikeja (Off Toyin Street/Allen Avenue), Lagos
The candidate we’re searching for:
- Have at least two-three years of experience within the digital industry
- Have an outgoing personality with a determination to be proactive
- Be Innovative, enthusiastic and result-oriented
- Be hardworking, organized and a team-player
- Candidate must be aggressive and hungry for success
- Must understand SEO, Email Marketing, Blogging, Google Adwords Marketing, keyword research, Google analytics and other aspect of Digital Media Marketing and Management
Skills, Requirements, and Responsibilities
- Social media savvy (Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, Snapchat and Youtube, Forums, Marketplaces)
- Experienced in Digital Marketing (including social media, design and content development)
- Conversant with Wordpress for Blogging
- Basic Creative graphic skills with attention to details
- Strong writing and editing skills
- Photography and photo and video editing skills are an advantage!
- Have a good working knowledge of the latest algorithm updates and social media trends
- Ability to deliver a range of digital and social media workshops to a wide range of businesses and organizations, from small to large businesses, from retailers to engineers, and to everyone from apprentices to managing directors
- Have the ability to improve visitor numbers and increase brand visibility online
- Communicate with followers, respond to queries in a timely manner and monitor reviews
- Oversee social media accounts’ design (Facebook timeline cover, profile pictures and blog layout)
- The role involves creating and delivering training content surrounding Digital Media Marketing
- Stay up-to-date with current technologies and trends in social media, design tools and applications
- Ability to support the entire marketing, sales and business team to regularly generate leads and potential customers
- Minimum of 1- 3 years experience in a similar role
- Good verbal and written communication skill
- Must be or less that 30 years of age
- Design content marketing strategies and set short-term goals
- Oversee all social media channels UMS group as well as clients’ accounts
- Provide weekly reports on social media activities and growth trends/metrics
- Undertake content marketing initiatives to achieve business targets
- Collaborate with design and writing teams to produce high-quality content
- Develop editorial calendar, delegate tasks and ensure deadlines are met
- Deliver engaging content on a regular basis and inspire team members
- Edit, proofread and improve the content
- Oversee social media accounts’ design (eg Facebook timeline cover, profile pictures and blog layout)
- Cross promotions and online advocacy
- Expand community and influencer outreach
- Design, create and manage promotions and social ad campaigns
- A Candidate who can Develop Brand digital media plan to maximize impact on brand equity growth
- A Candidate who will be a constant source of creative digital strategies.
- A Candidate who can Research, identify and create media plans for digital opportunities
- An Applicant who can Develops and implements all digital media tactics across online channels such as Social, Display, Mobile, SEM, SEO, OPRM etc.
- An Applicant who will Lead digital performance analytics and continued optimization of plan
- A Candidate who will Utilizes competitive industry and business analysis to define digital opportunities
- A Candidate who can Manage the daily execution of local targeted paid search and display campaigns
- A Candidate who can Continuously test new digital opportunities with current and potential partners
- An Applicant who will Maximize E-commerce channels to create awareness and sales of the products.
- An Applicant who can Manage Digital media budget and ROI
- A Candidate who can Create and maintain key digital metrics reports and dashboards, traffic and acquisition, conversion, campaign metrics and forecasts.
- A Candidate who can Track, analyze and report campaign results through weekly reports.
- A Candidate who can arrange and organize Bi-weekly training for team members on emerging digital trends.
- Candidates must be from an FMCG, a brand Communication Firm or a Digital Firm
What we are offering:
- A driving seat in the fastest moving sector in the Digital Media and Marketing industry
- A chance to hone your skills within a close knit, flexible work environment, spread across various disciplines, teams and limitless boundaries
- An opportunity to work in a great learning environment
- The work tools to get the job done efficiently
- The support to learn, grow and advance your career, including trainings,
- A multi-tiered remuneration & bonus structure that will reward your effort and achievements
- An opportunity to lead the team of young and dynamically creative Digital Media professionals
- Customer Service Personnel’s
- Graphics Designers
- Field Marketing Executive
- General Manager
- Junior Digital Marketing Executives
This job originally appeared elsewhere.
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/548467 to apply for this job .