A firm in the healthcare sector seeks qualified candidates to fill this role
- Supervise diverse administrative and maintenance activities which will involve coordinating work performed in other SNH locations.
- Collate data and repare reports and data of a fairly complex nature for the department
- Identify, recommend and participate in the implementation of strategies to increase efficiency and effectiveness of administrative operations together with new or existing programs and projects that can best meet the needs of the Hospital.
- Monitor expenses and suggest cost-effective solutions
- Considerable knowledge of budgeting and accounting especially as they relate to efficient supervision and administration
- Excellent organizational, time management and problem-solving skills
- Excellent use of MS Office suite
- BSc/ HND degree in Administration or other social sciences
- Must have a minimum of 3 years relevant work experience
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/548447 to apply for this job .