An E-Commerce firm seeks qualified candidates to fill this role
- Prepare, examine, and analyse accounting records, financial statements, and other financial reports to assess accuracy, completeness, and conformance to reporting and procedural standards.
- Supervise stock take, inventory, and carry out daily financial transactions
- Compute taxes owed and prepare tax returns, ensuring compliance with payment reporting and other tax requirements.
- Analyse business operations, trends, costs, revenues, financial commitments and obligations, to project revenues and expenses or to provide advice.
- Report to management regarding the finances of establishment.
- Establish tables of accounts, and assign entries to proper account.
- Develop, implement, modify and document recordkeeping and accounting systems, making use of current computer technology.
- Prepare forms and manuals for accounting and bookkeeping personnel and direct their work activities
- Survey operations to ascertain accounting needs and to recommend, develop and maintain solutions to business and financial problems.
- Must be able to think and act fast and work with no supervision
- Great attention to detail and must be able to work under pressure
- Good with numbers and figures and an analytical acumen
- Must be able to adapt to any accounting software fast
- Must be highly skilled in use of Microsoft office especially Excel.
- Good understanding of accounting and financial reporting principles and practices
- Must be a perfectionist by nature, with no tolerance for financial sloppiness.
- Must be highly skilled in dealing with financial and numeric data.
- Must have very good verbal skills.
- Must have excellent work habits, including a willingness to work the hours necessary to get the job done, especially when important deadlines cause greater than normal departmental pressures.
- BSc in accounting, finance or relevant field
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/548443 to apply for this job .