CMB Building, Maintenance & Investment Co. Limited (CMB), established in 2002, operates as an all-inclusive Real Estate development organization. The company's objective is to revolutionize the real estate industry to the point where participation is feasible across all classes of income.
- Direct responsibility to effectively market & sell the Company’s products through constant sourcing of viable clients.
- Actively contribute to the conceptualization of marketing strategies to ensure that sales targets are met and exceeded.
- Drafting of relevant correspondences and documents to communicate the Company’s position on any transaction concerning new and existing clients.
- Develop effective training programs to teach new employees on how to win customers.
- Constantly motivate team members to close sales.
- Negotiating deals with group and individual prospects.
- Continuously set targets, weekly, monthly and yearly goals for the team.
- Fully participate in site inspections to activate sales transactions.
- Participate in researching and providing market intelligence reports every quarter.
- Contribute to developing and advising on marketing communication materials to promote the Company as a brand.
- Manage and disseminate information about clients and their transactions to concerned departments with Manager’s clearance.
- Achieving growth and hitting sales target by effectively managing the sales team.
- Responsible for the performance of the assigned sales team.
- Report all Sales & Marketing Activities to the manager.
- Schedule and Conduct weekly meetings with the sales team.
- Resolve disputes amongst sales and marketing staff should they arise.
- Keep records of all sales income activities.
This job originally appeared elsewhere.
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/548426 to apply for this job .