Tunde Adejumo & Co. is a registered firm of Estate Surveyors, Valuers, Facility and Project Managers. We engage in Property and Asset Valuation for all purposes, Property Management, Project Management, Real Estate Appraisals, Agency, Property/Facility Management, Business Plan Development.
The ideal candidate will be responsible for managing the facility of a medical school in a tertiary institution.
He/she will oversee the security, maintenance and keeping of the surrounding and other services.
- Management of overall services provided within the facility
- Handle a population of about 1000 females and manage students complain . Create a suitable environment for the purpose and needs of the facility i.e. residential hostel for medical students
- Use best business practices to manage and reduce operation costs
- Create a budget for various facility needs and expenses
- Compare costs for numerous services and goods before choosing the best options for the facility
- Manage the maintenance of the building by performing repairs or contracting maintenance services as needed
- Track building upkeep as well as anticipated long-term improvements and maintenance
- Keep the surrounding grounds properly cared for and landscaped
- Interview and hire certain facility employee and contractors, such as maintenance staff and janitorial services staff
- Handle certain administrative tasks, such as preparing reports for facility owners
- Ensure the security of the building by researching and implementing various security measures, such as surveillance cameras or security staff members
- Respond to emergency situations or other urgent issues involving he facility
- Ensuring that students residing in the facility obey rules and regulations guiding use of the facility
- Ensuring that students residing in the facility comply with dressing codes
- Attend regular meetings of hall management committee
- Preparing weekly and monthly reports of facilities, highlighting key achievements
- Promote harmony among company workers and between workers and students
Requirements, Education, and Experience
- Minimum of Bachelor's Degree in Business Management, Estate Management, Civil Engineering, Facilities Management or a related field
- At least five (5) years experience in Maintenance or related fields
- Good health, mental and physical condition
- Flexible scheduling
- Age: 35 - 49
- Desired Skills and Qualities:
- Problem solving and analytical skills
- Time management skills
- Familiarity with building upkeep, structural issues and grounds maintenance
- Budgeting skills
- Multitasking skills
- Organizational and planning skills
- Leadership and good communication skills
- Ability to guide and maintain employees
This job originally appeared elsewhere.
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/548424 to apply for this job .