Lorache Group is a Marketing Management, Human Capital Development and Business Process & Strategist Consultancy Outfit, registered with Company & Allied Commission (CAC) of Nigeria to perform such businesses.
Lorache works cut across multiple industries, including the consumer goods, finance, capital market, pharmaceutical, telecommunication, entertainment and leisure sectors etc. Basically, we develop integrated sales and marketing strategies focused around the point of purchase. We also devise transformational strategies through organization design, process definition, and commercial ability development.
Location: Port Harcourt, Rivers
- To ensure increase in sales revenues and maintain customer relationships within an assigned geographical area.
- Devise effective territory sales and marketing strategies
- Handling a territory with 30-50 Base stations, 2/3 Company SNS/40-50 Dealers and Key retail outlet.
- Handle a team size of around 10 direct repartees.
- Recruitment of Dealer/Distributors.
- Collection from Dealers & Key retail outlets
- Target vs Achievement- Daily/Weekly/Monthly
- Direct Sales to SMEs
- Client owned Shop Management-admin/branding.
- Organizing BTL activities to enhance the sales.
- Work on Low fill BTSs
- Performance management
- Finding ways to ensure efficiency of sales operations maintaining customer relationships
- Setting and meeting sales targets to increase revenue
- Analyze data to find the most efficient sales methods
- Meet with customers to address concerns and provide solutions
- Discover sales opportunities through consumer research
- Present products and services to prospective customers
- Participate in industry or promotional events (eg trade shows) to cultivate customer relationships
- Conduct training in sales techniques and company product attributes
- Assess sales performance according to KPIs
- Mentoring team
- Monitor competition within assigned region
- Prepare and submit reports to Regional Sales Manager.
- Proven experience in telecom/ISP/FMCG
- Minimum of 5 years in a supervisory position
- Proven track record of increasing sales and revenue; field sales experience is preferred
- Ability to develop sales strategies and use performance KPIs
- Proficient in MS Excel/Word, PPT
- Excellent communication skill
- Organizational and leadership ability
- Problem-solving aptitude.
- BSc/BA in Business, Marketing or any related field.
This job originally appeared elsewhere.
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/548423 to apply for this job .