John Haris Construction shares over half a century of industry-leading excellence with every client we meet. We offer general contracting, construction management, and design-build services to private and public companies for projects of all sizes — from a single office fit-up to treatment plants valued at over $250 million.
- Strategically plan and manage logistics, warehouse, transportation and customer services
- Direct, optimize and coordinate full order cycle
- Liaise and negotiate with suppliers, manufacturers, retailers and consumers
- Keep track of quality, quantity, stock levels, delivery times, transport costs and efficiency
- Minimum of OND,HND/BSc in related field.
- Proven working experience as a logistics manager
- Record of successful distribution and logistics management
- Demonstrable ability to lead and manage staff
- Proficient in standard logistics software
This job originally appeared elsewhere.
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/548409 to apply for this job .