9mobile, is a Nigerian private limited liability company. EMTS acquired a Unified Access Service License from the Nigerian Communications Commission in 2007. The License enables EMTS provide Fixed Telephony (wired or wireless), Digital Mobile Services, International Gateway Services and National/Regional Long Distance Services in addition to spectrum assignments in the 900 and 1800 MHz bands.
- Provide relevant input to developing and implementing a regulatory compliance framework for EMTS.
- Assist in articulating EMTS's regulatory compliance policy and in driving organization-wide adherence.
- Advise on and monitor compliance with conditions of the Unified Service Access Licence(UASL), 3G Licence, and Nigerian Communications Act, 2003 and other applicable legislation and regulations made thereunder
- Develop and update EMTS' compliance matrix to ensure that compliance roles, responsibilities, and timelines are adequately communicated to the business.
- Develop processes to support the compliance with regulatory obligations as may be required from time to time.
- Escalate all potential and known regulatory violations to the head, Regulatory Affairs.
- Liaise with relevant units/functions in ensuring adherence toEMTS' compliance framework.
- Provide support in filing reports and obtaining regulatory approvals for EMTS' tariffs, promotions and other approval requests that may berequired.
- Assist in implementing the unit's work programs and plans in line with agreed upon procedures and guidelines.
- Assist in planning and managing the human and material resources of the unit to optimize performance, morale and enhance productivity.
- Provide leadership and guidance to team members and manage subordinates' performance towards the achievement of overall team objectives.
- Ensure an excellent relationship is built with mid and senior-level managers across all relevant regulatory agencies.
- Ensure adequate training and development is delivered to teammembers on regulatory compliance issues.
- Prepare/compile agreed periodic activity and performance reportsfor the attention of the Director, Regulatory & Corporate Affairs.
- Perform any otherduties as assigned by the Director, Regulatory & Corporate Affairs.
- First Degree or equivalent in a relevant discipline.
- Postgraduate/professional qualification in a related field will be an added advantage.
Experience, Skills & Competencies:
- Six (6) to eight (8) years post NYSC work experience, with at least three (3) years in a supervisory role.
- Knowledge of Telecom sector and current trends in the Industry
- Good Negotiation skills
- Excellent problem solving and Analytical skills
- Good Presentation & Interpersonal skills
- Excellent communication skills (Oral and written).
This job originally appeared elsewhere.
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/548405 to apply for this job .