An NGO seeks qualified candidates to fill this role
- Researching, analyzing and monitoring economic developments and issues of importance to the Lagos & Nigerian business community, and helping to shape government policy on investment and trade.
- Design, Prepare and Manage Research & Advocacy programmes.
- Conduct Business Confidence Surveys and Computation of the quarterly Business Confidence Index of the Chamber.
- Preparation of weekly, monthly & quarterly economic reports to Director, Research and Advocacy.
- Compile periodic analysis and interpretation of economic and statistical data, through research of the economic and development issues in the country and production of relevant reports aimed at promoting more conducive business environment in Nigeria.
- Prepare discussion papers and memorandum on policy-oriented economic issues for discussion at the chambers business roundtable forums.
- Develop proposals, concept papers, innovate projects, present and defend the proposals to attract funding partners and donor agencies for the organization’s projects.
- Gather sectoral data on the performance of the various sectors of the economy for preparation of quarterly sectoral report.
- Plan and execute research surveys including reports and evaluation.
- Carry out other assignment(s) as may be assigned by the Director and
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/548399 to apply for this job .