A reputable Market and Social research agency seeks to fill this role
What this role has to deliver:
- Development of client relationships:
- Ability to plan for clients’ research needs
- Work with the company to deliver on client requests
- Financial management:
- Propose cost-saving solutions on research projects
- Highlight costs and budget concerns with team to achieve on-budget projects
- Assist in costing and monitoring agency margin and profit on projects
- Coordinate data collection and secure project estimates/budgets
- Design, manage and execute small, medium and large projects with minimal supervision; taking directives from R.D
- Contribute to and learn from project related functions including writing proposals, designing
- questionnaires/discussion guides, sample design and tab specs.
- Contribute to gathering and checking cost quotations against specification
- Project management:
- Ensure implementation of the best and fastest project schedules and processes
- Responsible for orderly & effective process and quality documentation
- Develop project related materials
- Update Research Director on progress and problems as and when they occur on active projects.
- Brief the data collection on new projects (with limited supervision)
- Finalise and thoroughly check data before commencement of reporting.
- Ability to analyse data patterns in detail to understand significance and identify appropriate actions.
- Work (with limited supervision) to analyse findings to meet client needs
- Work (with limited supervision) to generate insights and recommendations to meet client needs
- Collect general client information (eg, newspaper articles/ industry reports) to share with team and input to analysis
- Responsible for timely and quality deliverables
- Leadership, team and people management:
- Ensure directions are clear to teams working under you
- Proactively responsible for your learning and development
- Promote team spirit
- Supervise and check the work of the all staff reporting to you directly and also as and when directed by
- Research Director.
- Good presentation skills
- Regular client contact including participation/observation of client, on medium and large projects.
- Specifically, a Research Executive has the following responsibilities;
- To review client briefs, understand it and provide research needs. (market and social research)
- To develop highly innovative and competitive research proposal (including research methods and cost).
- Manage data collection team.
- Coordinate data management team for data processing and analysis.
- Highly illustrative and analytical report writing to deduce insight and foresight for clients (market and social research).
- Only female candidates are required.
- Applicant must reside on Lagos mainland, preferably central mainland. (not extremes, suburbs or outskirts of Lagos).
- Experienced and very passionate about research
- Highly strategic and logical business minded individual, very innovative and thinks out of the box.
- Internet savvy.
- 1 – 2 years’ experience of working in the area of market and/or social research
- Fast learner.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Problem-solving, critical thinking skills and clients focused
- Strong analytical and presentation skills.
- Completed tertiary education – University degree in Business Administration, Economics, Social Sciences, Psychology, Biological Sciences, Statistics or any other relevant discipline.
- Masters degree is not required but could be an added advantage
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/548396 to apply for this job .