First Bank of Nigeria Limited (FirstBank) is Nigeria's largest financial services institution by total assets and gross earnings. With more than 10 million customer accounts, FirstBank has over 750 branches providing a comprehensive range of retail and corporate financial services. The Bank has an international presence through its subsidiaries, FBN Bank (UK) Limited in London and Paris, FBNBank DRC, FBNBank Ghana, FBNBank Gambia, FBNBank Guinea, FBNBank Sierra-Leone and FBNBank Senegal, as well as its Representative Offices in Johannesburg, Beijing and Abu Dhabi.
- Provide support for the implementation of marketing strategies, plans and programmes to increase profitability, and growth in market share and customer base.
- Manage and deepen sustainable relationships with both existing CBG customers and prospective ones.
- Generate business leads and work closely with the Business Manager in converting new opportunities for the Group.
- Work as part of the relationship management team in achieving allocated targets in retention, revenue growth, and profitability.
- Implement a calling programme on assigned and prospect accounts, to create a continuous flow of incoming business opportunities for the group.
- Evaluate customers’ needs/buyer values, propose solutions and negotiate standard transactions.
- Remain abreast of the market, industry, competition and regulatory developments to contribute to the enhancement of the business.
- Provide support to Credit Risk Management to ensure credit reviews are completed in a timely manner.
- A good first degree or equivalent in any related discipline
- Higher degree(s) and/or relevant professional certification will be an added advantage
- Minimum of five (5) years’ relevant banking experience in diverse marketing functions, including business origination, cross-selling and relationship management
- Excellent business development and sales & marketing experience
- Strong credit analysis/appraisal, loans administration and account management skills
- Knowledge of the Commercial Banking business; and ability to handle big ticket transactions
- Ability to leverage products to generate liability, increase profitability and market share
- Knowledge of financial modeling, quantitative and analytic skills; and understanding of specialized industry issues is critical
- Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
This job originally appeared elsewhere.
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/548392 to apply for this job .