Alfred & Victoria Associates is one of Nigeria’s leading ICT solution based company. Our company offers a wide range of services which are in high demand of today’s emerging market. AVA has three major arms which have been streamlined to meet our customer's needs.
- We need skilled, talented and smart DevOps Engineer for Machine Learning to join our growing technology team. We are looking to hire a developer who is interested in joining highly motivated problem solvers powering the future of intelligent marketing.
- Excellent people-relations skills.
- Fast-paced work environment.
Job Duties and Responsibilities
- The DevOps Engineer (Machine Learning) will carry out these functions:
- Spearhead the creation of new technology infrastructures and maintain configuration management and automation tools.
- Assist the development teams in the deployment and monitoring of applications based on technologies such as C#, Java, Python, Ruby, MySQL, Postgresql, Elasticsearch, Logstash, Filebeat, Kibana, and RabbitMQ.
- Coaching the engineering development department personnel in the workings of reusable tools and patterns, for example, reusable deployment code for Jenkins, Octopus, Ansible, and Docker.
- Keeping up with industry best practices and trends on behalf of the Automation/Dev Ops department and the larger engineering department.
- Work with the engineering team on tooling and infrastructure to support ML deployment.
- Scale servers and cloud infrastructure to support resource need of our Machine Learning system.
- Key Points:
- Creation and deployment of technology infrastructure.
- Application monitoring with the use of C#, Java, Python etc
- Knowledge share based on Machine Learning.
- First Degree in Computer Science, Systems Engineering, Mathematics, Statistics or other related fields
- Minimum of One- two (1-2) years working experience on Machine Learning in fast-paced and complex business settings.
- Experience automating and managing large-scale infrastructure and have significant familiarity with Docker/Puppet/Chef/Ansible/Powershell DSC/Kubernetes.
- The candidate will have had vast experience in systems automation, orchestration, deployment, and implementation.
- Experience with Jenkins, NGINX, Apache, Bash, Powershell, IIS, Linux, C#, Java, Python, Ruby,MySQL, Postgresql, Elasticsearch, Logstash, Filebeat, Kibana and RabbitMQ.
- Ability to work closely with other engineers, product managers and customer support. Must be highly analytical and effectively able to troubleshoot and prioritize needs, requirements and other issues.
- Attention to details, decisiveness, good judgment, strong organization skills, good written communication skills.
- Any application received after this time will be automatically rejected.
This job originally appeared elsewhere.
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/548390 to apply for this job .