First Excelsia Professional Services Limited - Our client, a fast-growing construction firm, is urgently seeking a talent to fill the position above.
- Prepare cost analysis based on the architectural drawings, engineering estimates, materials required and labour involved.
- Prepare cost plans to enable design teams to produce practical designs for construction projects, which involve liaising with architects, engineers and subcontractors.
- Ensure robust, accurate and timely cost and value reporting at both project and business unit level.
- Carry out monthly valuations of work in progress, including forecasting of final costs and sales.
- Communicate regularly with project staff and specialist subcontractors to ensure commercial controls are in place, understood and followed at all times.
- Bachelor's degree in Quantity Surveyor in any related course.
- Minimum of three years relevant working experience preferably in a construction firm.
- Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications and CV's using "Quantity Surveyor" as subject of the mail.
- Only candidates who fit the requirements will be contacted.
This job originally appeared elsewhere.
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/548379 to apply for this job .