Our client is an information plus communication and intelligent building systems installation company with offices in Lekki area of Lagos State and Bonny in Rivers state. The company has broad project experience in diverse work environments throughout Nigeria.
They seek high performing and result-oriented individuals to fill this position.
Are you a right fit? Apply immediately!
Your next exciting opportunity awaits.
Note: Candidate must not be older than 25 years of age
- Proactively ensure the highest levels of systems and infrastructure availability
- Monitor and test application performance for potential bottlenecks, identify possible solutions, and work with developers to implement those fixes
- Maintain security, backup, and redundancy strategies
- Participate in the design of information and operational support systems
- Provide 2nd and 3rd level support
- Proven analytical & problem-solving skills & the ability to organize and prioritize several tasks at one time.
- Liaise with vendors and other IT personnel for problem resolution
- OND, HND, or BSc in Computer Science/Engineering, Elect/Elect Engineering or a related subject
- Working knowledge of TCP/IP, networking & security
- Working knowledge in one or more of the following areas: Windows Servers, UNIX/Linux, Databases (SQL, Oracle, DB2), Mainframe operations, GEICO core applications, Networking
- Strong telephone etiquette and the ability to deal effectively with end users, peers, and management under stressful conditions.
- Ability to comprehend and follow documented guidelines & procedures
- 1+ years of previous IT experience in a LAN/Desktop, Application Product Support, or similar environment.
- Proven working experience in installing, configuring and troubleshooting Windows, UNIX /Linux based environments.
- Experience with virtualization and containerization (e.g., VMware, Virtual Box)
- Experience with monitoring systems
- Solid networking knowledge (OSI network layers, TCP/IP)
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/548377 to apply for this job .