GBfoods - "Enjoying together around good food" defines the essence of GBfoods, the group that brings together the multi-local essence and the entrepreneurial and innovative spirit that has accompanied the various companies and local brands that shape it since its creation 80 years ago. Its innovative character, its local recipes, their commitment to optimal nutrition through daily meals that its products take part, and its commitment to society, are the keys to its success.
- Ensure all farm machinery and irrigation equipment are maintained in good working condition.
- Handle preventive and corrective maintenance of farm machinery
- Installation and management of irrigation equipment
- Maintenance planning and scheduling for farm machinery
- Identify vendors to complement farm machinery maintenance and repairs
- Advise management on the procurement of appropriate farm machinery
- Minimum 4 years’ experience in similar capacity with relevant certifications
- Knowledge of tractor and farm machinery repairs and maintenance.
- Degree in Agricultural Engineering, or related discipline
- Ability to speak Hausa language will be an added advantage
This job originally appeared elsewhere.
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/548371 to apply for this job .