Lilygate Hotel located in the heart of Lekki Phase 1 is a new luxurious four-star hotel with 74 rooms including 6 suites and a full range of facilities.
- Food and Beverage supervisors are generally responsible for all of the business operations of a dining establishment.
- Duties typically include interviewing, hiring, training, scheduling and managing employees, as well as overseeing inventory, including food and beverages, supplies and other restaurant equipment.
- Supervisors are also responsible for resolving customer complaints regarding food quality and service and making sure the business complies with health and food safety regulations.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Maintain knowledge and ensure compliance with departmental policies and standard service procedures.
- Supervise efficient upkeep of tools through proper usage of equipment and devices.
- Analyze all guest requirements and prepare plans to resolve customer care related issues and satisfy guests.
- Monitor and ensure optimal cleanliness, sanitation for all growth-oriented organizational projects.
- Manage and administer supply of linen cloths and uniforms to staff members for cleaning rooms and other private suits.
- Perform regular investigation on design and provide all materials and devices to ensure enhancement of better services.
- Assist all room service staff members to work properly and provide maximum facilities to guests to the outlet.
- Monitor all phone calls to room service department to ensure timely resolution for same.
- Facilitate procedures to take orders from visitors in a systematic way and ensure compliance with all regulations and standards of the department.
- Monitor bar set-up maintenance programs, check buffet/reception tables and coffee breaks process plus initiate plans to enhance the beauty of hotels.
- Coordinate with various departments and ensure staff set up and supply remains according to departmental standards.
- Monitor and ensure completion of orders, administer all maintenance projects plus communicate with engineering staff for all repairs.
- Prepare documents and maintain adherence to departmental standards.
- Monitor status of assignments and any follow-up in association with manage plus supervisor on the waiting list.
- Overhaul and monitor archives plus check price list of food and drinks inclusive and analyze on food and drinks.
- Inspect food and beverage product preparation programs and maintain the goodwill of the company.
- Education: BSc Graduate must speak, read. Write, and understand English language.
- Experience: Previous hotel-related experience desired.
- Physical: Requires fingering, grasping, writing, standing, walking, repetitive motions, hearing, visual acuity, and may on occasion have to lift and carry up to 25KG.
This job originally appeared elsewhere.
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/548361 to apply for this job .