Farmforte is an innovative Agriculture company founded in 2012. We play across the value chain of specific well researched agricultural products where we have a comparative advantage. Our mission is to utilize technology and innovative models to create the most efficient and affordable methods to produce crops, add value and create access to markets locally and globally for these produce.
- We are looking for an exciting person to manage the administrative operations of the company.
- The ideal candidate has strong writing, organizational, people, and project-management skills.
- He/She can easily adapt and flourish in a start-up and fast-growing environment.
- The successful candidate must be a natural leader, proactive, creative, entrepreneurial and efficient.
- The successful candidate will design, plan, execute and track progress towards the execution of a robust communications plan in a timely manner.
- Serve as the point person for office manager duties.
- Schedule meetings and appointments.
- Organize the office layout and order stationery and equipment.
- Maintain the office condition and arrange necessary repairs.
- Partner with HR to update and maintain office policies as necessary.
- Organize office operations and procedures.
- Coordinate with IT department on all office equipment.
- Ensure that all items are invoiced and paid on time.
- Manage contract and price negotiations with office vendors, service providers and office lease.
- Manage office A budget, ensure accurate and timely reporting.
- Provide general support to visitors.
- Assist in the on-boarding process for new hires.
- Address employees queries regarding office management issues e.g. stationery, Hardware and travel arrangements.
- Plan in-house or off-site activities, like parties, celebrations and conferences.
- Provide administrative support to the management team
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Social Sciences or other relevant fields from a reputable university.
- Experience: 2-4 years
- Proven experience as an office manager, Front office manager or Administrative assistant.
- Knowledge of office administrator responsibilities, systems, and procedures.
- Proficiency in MS office MS Excel and MS Outlook, in particular
- Hands on experience with office machines eg. fax machines and printers.
- Familiarity with email scheduling tools, like Email Scheduler.
- Excellent time management skills and ability to multitask and prioritize work.
- Attention to detail and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong organizational and planning skills in a fast-paced environment.
- A creative mind with an ability to suggest improvements.
This job originally appeared elsewhere.
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/548357 to apply for this job .