HReade Limited is a Human Resource Consulting firm which adopts a collaborative approach in ensuring our Clients build competitive advantages through their people thereby increasing value for stakeholders and customers. The most invaluable asset in an organization is its people. Our goal at HReade is to provide solutions and consultancy services on how organizations can fully utilize their human capital to ensure that their strategic goals and objectives are met.
- This role is to ensure all Company Owned Dealer Operated (CODO) and Dealer Owned Dealer Operated (DODO) stations operate consistently in a clean and safe environment.
- To protect Enyo Retail and Supply Limited (ERS) corporate image by maintaining product, human and environmental integrity, also to ensure excellent customer service, satisfaction, and experience at designated ERS retail outlet.
- Ensure all staff carries out their duties in accordance with the station operational procedures.
- Opens station for pre-start cleaning and hse assessment;
- Assesses personnel appearance for proper dressing;
- Supervises the cleaning/washing of all station rooms and bays;
- Ensures attendants serve customers as according to station operating procedure;
- Ensures reconciliation of sales and cash reports with the cashier and small business enterprise (sme);
- Enters sales data onto sbe;
- Forecourt organization;
- Quality checks for products;
- Ensure prices are displayed properly (white product and specialties);
- Cascade sales target to supervisors and attendants;
- Ensures the attainment of the revenue projection of the station;
- Coordinates 100% collection of all sales proceeds;
- Ensures 100% compliance to station operating procedures;
- Manages and ensures zero exposure to non-execution of contracts and billing management;
- Monitors and ensures the availability of updated management tools and standard operating procedures (sop) across all the sites;
- Ensures the quality, accuracy and timeliness of execution of reports;
- Ensures database, contracts etc are updated and accurate.
- Minimum of a School Leaving Certificate or its equivalent;
- Knowledgeable in oil and gas industry dynamics;
- Knowledgeable in assessing pump;
- Working with people;
- Leading and supervising;
- Presenting and communicating information;
- Following instructions and procedures;
- Planning and organizing;
- Adhering to principles and values;
- Writing and reporting;
- Delivering results and meeting expectations;
- Oil and gas industry dynamics.
- 2-5 years relevant work experience in the retail stations' operations.
- Ogun, Oyo, Benue, Port Harcourt-Rivers, Kano, Kaduna, Katsina
This job originally appeared elsewhere.
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/548332 to apply for this job .