Adexen is mandated by one of its clients in the Agro-Allied Industry to fill the position above.
- Provide reliable financial, non- financial information with respect to operations execution. Develop key measures that will improve the performance of respective activities within the company.
- Give advice to Management with respect to investments and putting in place the necessary strategies and tools to minimize the operational costs of the company.
Activities performance analysis:
- Define key performance indicators of the company activities (nursery, land preparation, immature, mature, factory and general overheads).
- Implement company activities scorecard base on the key performance indicators and physical data actual against the budget.
- Implement corrective action plan to anticipate or correct drifts with Head of Department.
- Implement cost reduction plan with Head of Department.
- Establishment of the budget:
- Collect and analyze departmental budgets.
- Meet departmental budget owners for the defense of their budgets.
- Ensure the departmental budgets are consistent with budget objectives and business plan.
- Check all the variances with the history and value their impact on the budget.
- Budgetary control analysis:
- Organize monthly budgetary control meeting with the departments and the budget control department.
- Study monthly the variances of the budgetary control to find out the causes.
- Value the variances cause an impact on the business.
- Implement action plan to correct the variances.
- Implement reporting and studies to management:
- Submit monthly reports to SIFCA.
- Submit local monthly reports.
- Perform any study as required by management.
- Bachelor's degree in Finance/Management
- Minimum of 5 years cognate experience in the similar organization.
- Training in Sun System and Management control.
- Advance knowledge of Microsoft Excel.
- Intermediate user of the French language.
- Strong analytical skill.
- Good presentation and communication skill.
- Mastery of budgetary procedures.
- Membership of Institute of Chartered Accountant (ICAN).
This job originally appeared elsewhere.
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/548330 to apply for this job .