A reputable organization seeks to fill the above position with suitable and qualified persons.
- Manage all accounting operations based on accounting principles
- Prepare budget and financial forecasts
- Publish financial statements in time
- Conduct month-end and year-end close process
- Collect, analyze and summarize account information.
- Support the development and implementation of HR initiatives and systems
- Provide counseling on policies and procedures
- Be actively involved in recruitment by preparing job descriptions, posting ads and managing the hiring process
- Create and implement effective onboarding plans
- Develop training and development programs
- Assist in performance management processes
- Hnd/Bsc Accountancy with ICAN completed.
- Must have attended a reputable a reputable secondary school with at least 5 credits at one seating for WAEC/GCE including Mathematics and English Language.
- Possesion of professional qualification in personnel management would be an added advantage.
- Good practical knowledge of ICT- including excel sheets+ Modern accounting software packages- Peachtree etc This would be tested.
- Good communication skills.
- Ability to fluently speak more than one national language.
- Must be able to handle book-keeping, weekly, monthly, quarterly and yearly accounting reports + P&L and Balance sheets.
- Analytical skills are very important for this job.
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/548315 to apply for this job .