At the Bridge Clinic we give the best. Our medical staff has all the skills, knowledge and expertise to give couples their best chance of conceiving. Our international partners give us access to technologies and techniques that can't be found anywhere else.
- We are looking to hire a Senior Em work in our IVF Lab in Lagos.
- Andrology – Semen assessment, semen preparation, and handling of SSC samples.
- Embryology – Tissue culture, oocyte retrieval, insemination, fertilization checks, embryo grading and transfer, oocyte stripping for IMSI/ICSI, setting up of the ICSI/IMSI rig an injection procedure.
- Cryobank – Sperm freezing, oocyte/embryo vitrification.
- Quality Management – Quality assurance and accurate record keeping.
- Advanced Techniques (Senior Embryologist) – Laser-assisted hatching and embryo biopsy.
- Academics – Participation in scientific research and paper publications, assistance with review/formulation of SOPs and quality management procedures.
- Administration – Attending clinical/general meetings, stock management, data management, Cryobank management.
- BSc in Biological Sciences and/or AIMLS certificate
- Masters’ Degree in Biology and/or human ART or related field (Senior Embryologist)
- 4 years hands-on experience in clinical embryology (IVF/ICSI) with a minimum of 300 cycles per year
- Membership of relevant professional bodies like ESHRE and ACE
Skills and Personal Attributes:
- Possesses a sound understanding of scientific principles
- Possesses manual dexterity
- Possesses good communication (verbal & written) and interpersonal skills
- Meticulous and conscientious
- Highly self-motivated
- Team player
- Leadership skills and a high sense of responsibility
- Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV's using ‘Senior Embryologist’ as the subject of the email
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted within two weeks of the application deadline. Successful candidates after the interview would be required to undergo observation in the lab to ascertain their practical skills before final selection is made.
This job originally appeared elsewhere.
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/548309 to apply for this job .