Bedmate Furniture Nigeria is recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the vacant position above.
- Supervise all daily operations at the showroom
- Maintain administration and relevant reporting and planning systems for the showroom and issue timely management and statistical reports.
- Supervise cash and payment systems in accordance with company procedures and policies.
- Plan and implement store merchandising, layout and customer traffic flow so as to maximize sales, customer satisfaction, appearance, image and ergonomics for customers.
- Supervise selling and customer service activities and staff competence in these areas, so as to optimize and sustain sales performance, profitability and customer satisfaction.
- Supervise costs and overheads, and all factors affecting the profitable performance of the showrooms.
- Provide quality service by enforcing quality and customer service standards.
- Supervise all stock movement activities: in/out, transfer, sales etc
- Ensure adequate showroom stock in a way to eliminate stock shortage and perform stock replenishment in an efficient manner and in due time.
- Ensure the showroom is neat and tidy to attract clients and encourage them to patronize the business
- Coordinate sales reps in carrying out their daily tasks and set clear targets and KPIs for them
- Assist in budgeting and arranging for merchandise
- Provide training and support to sales reps who are falling short in terms of meeting up with targets/KPIs
- Assist the showroom manager to create and maintain a strong visual appearance of the showroom by effectively executing merchandise plans and strategies
- Coordinate all aspects of customer complaints, compensation and home damage/s to ensure overall customer satisfaction.
- Manage showroom inventory and ordering of materials
- Effectively carry out special projects as assigned by the showroom manager
- Ensure sales reps’ compliance to company policies and procedures
- Monitor daily attendance of sales’ rep and provide a weekly report to showroom manager for irregularities
- Train sales reps on all products and services provided by the company
- Follow up on after-sales services and provide solutions on issues raised
- Provide periodic advice on sales reps’ performance for the purpose of promotion, transfer or otherwise.
- Minimum of first Degree/ HND in Business Administration, Marketing, Finance, Social Sciences or any other relevant discipline is required.
- Minimum of 5 years cognate experience in a similar industry (preferably furniture industry)
This job originally appeared elsewhere.
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/548306 to apply for this job .