Michael Stevens Consulting - Our client, an engineering consulting company is desirous of strengthening its oil and gas division by identifying a self-managed oil and gas professional of high integrity, with appreciable contacts in the industry to facilitate effective business development and the growth of the company.
- Qualification in Petroleum engineering or related disciplines (preferably at post-graduate level).
- Not less than ten years experience in the upstream/oil services sectors of the industry.
- Experience in Oil and Gas industry will be ideal.
- Strong business development skills.
- Ability to design and implement training and development programmes.
- Sourcing and implementation of recruitment and outsourcing briefs from companies in the industry.
- Ability to source both local and international technical partners across business models, which will in time include sourcing engineer projects for the upstream and midstream sectors of the economy.
- Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV's
- Only suitable candidates would be contacted.
This job originally appeared elsewhere.
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/548305 to apply for this job .