Adexen Recruitment Agency - Our client, a key player in the Agro-Allied Industry, is currently seeking applications from suitably qualified candidates, to fill the position above.
- Coordinate activities of all sections under his supervision and provide strategic vision to management in order to achieve company’s operational objectives.
- Uninterrupted Power Supply to factory, offices and accommodations:
- Implement an efficient preventive maintenance schedule for all generating sets.
- Plan the ordering of spare parts to enable timely repairs and overhauling of the generating set.
- Ensure the update of the generating set intervention log book is correctly done.
- Analyse the efficiency of our electricity production, both in term of energy produced and Diesel consumptions.
- Maintain all company’s mechanical equipment in order to achieve operational objectives at optimized costs:
- Minimize downtime of equipment through effective preventive maintenance and timely intervention on all reported breakdowns.
- Develop efficient working relations with other departments in order to propose and implement timely solutions to identified problems.
- Implement an efficient management and control of workshop equipment and tools.
- Plan, coordinate and control all construction and maintenance work:
- Define and sustain a technical standard for all construction activities, including renovations.
- Establish a yearly pacification schedule for all construction, renovation and maintenance work.
- Approve all Bill of Quantity established by the civil department.
- Distribute water and power to factory, offices and accommodations:
- Maintain, repair and upgrade the distribution network for water and electricity.
- Analyse the efficiency of water distribution network and the consumption of water.
- Analyse the efficiency of electricity distribution, both in term of energy produced and a liter of diesel consumed.
- Manage and control of all sections under his perimeter:
- Establish the yearly budget (both in terms of capital expenditures and operational expenses) of all sections under his perimeter.
- Implement budget guidelines and analyze monthly actual results against budget.
- Implement and sustain an efficient management of procedures, data collection and reporting activities.
- Guaranty that all requirements for ISO 14001 are fully respected.
- Develop and maintain all SIFCA standards within his perimeter.
- Guarantee that all requirements for Safety at Work are fully respected.
- Build a team of competent and dedicated technicians and operators, with a special emphasis on the Plant section.
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering.
- Minimum of 5 years cognate experience.
- Excellent presentation and communication skill.
- Problem analysis, evaluation and presentation of recommended options/solutions.
- Ability to set and meet targets.
- Leadership Skills.
- Membership of Council for the Regulation of Engineering in Nigeria (COREN) or related bodies.
This job originally appeared elsewhere.
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/548302 to apply for this job .