Dreamspaces Development Limited (Dreamspaces) is a Nigerian domiciled Real Estate development company that focuses on commercial, residential and recreational properties.
- Develop a social media strategy and set goals to increase brand awareness and increase engagement
- Manage all social media channels such as Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, Google + and Instagram
- Plan content and delivery and use tools like HootSuite and Asana to manage multiple social media channels
- Develop and manage competitions and campaigns that promote your organization and brand
- Write engaging blog posts and articles
- Create engaging multimedia content such as videos, and/or outsource this effectively
- Form key relationships with influencers across the social media platforms
- manage and facilitate social media communities by responding to social media posts and developing discussions
- Monitor and report on performance on social media platforms using tools such as Google Analytics
- Manage junior staff such as a social media executive or assistant
- Educate other staff on the use of social media and promote its use within your company (in-house roles)
- Regularly liaise with clients via telephone, email, conference calls or face-to-face (agency roles).
You will need to have:
- A solid understanding of the use of a range of social media platforms, particularly in relation to advertising/branding and customers
- Strong editing and writing skills suitable for each platform, from knowing how to write a successful tweet to using effective storytelling techniques
- Knowledge and understanding of algorithms and search engine optimization
- Creative skills for contributing new and innovative ideas
- Strong verbal communication skills for articulating ideas to colleagues and clients
- Organisational skills, with the capacity to prioritize and work on multiple projects
- The ability to work well under pressure and meet deadlines
- Data analysis skills and statistical prowess to draw actionable insights
- Online community management and customer service skills to strike the balance between publicity and stimulating direct discussion with potential and actual customers
- An eye for detail and the ability to work accurately
- Excellent team work and networking skills.
This job originally appeared elsewhere.
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/548279 to apply for this job .