Apata & Ascott Limited - We are a human resource consulting firm that is focused on delivering business value to organizations. We help organizations achieve their objectives by developing and executing strategies and policies that are aligned with business plans and a focus on best practices.
- We are looking to hire competent Facility Managers.
- Oversees vendor contracts and providers for services including security, parking, cleaning, catering, technology etc.
- Supervise staff in duties including cleaning, maintenance, grounds and security ensuring that basic facilities, such as water and heating, are well-maintained.
- Manage operational budgets and ensuring cost-effectiveness in allocation and management.
- Ensures that facilities meet government regulations and environmental, health and security standards.
- Coordinate repairs and monitor equipment performance.
- Bachelor's Degree in Civil Engineering or related discipline
- 4+ years’ experience in facilities management position
- Strong understanding of warehouse control systems
- Working knowledge of electrical, and mechanical systems
- Demonstrated leadership skills
- Impeccable verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent project management skills.
This job originally appeared elsewhere.
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/548277 to apply for this job .