Established in 2011, the company is a group of French private universities offering courses in cultural, artistic, linguistic and managerial fields.
Since its inception, it has been established as an international brand based on French academic excellence.
The Country Representative would be in charge of recruiting students locally, organizing education and admission fairs, promotional events, etc
- Source and register students for the group of French private universities
- Provide first-hand assistance to prospective students in the application process
- Promote Collège de Paris through education and admission fairs, academic events etc in the various cities of Nigeria
- Advise staff of the university on measures to penetrate Nigeria educational sector
- Relevant experience is needed.
- International Bachelor's Degree
- Masters degree would be an added advantage
- The desired candidate must be young, not older than 30 years of age, and an entrepreneur who perceives the education market as an opportunity.
- Good knowledge of the Nigerian educational sector.
- Knowledge of the French language would be an added advantage.
- The ideal candidate should have studied in France and/or worked for a French company.
- The candidate would be willing to become an exclusive agent for Collège de Paris
- Smart, innovative and proactive
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV's and Cover Letters using the "Job Title" as the e-mail subject.
Salary is based on performance.
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/548267 to apply for this job .