Rossland Screening Solution - Our client is a global manufacturing conglomerate operating in over 25 countries across Asia, Europe, Africa and North & South America. the world’s largest single-train Urea – Fertilizer plant, commissioned in June 2016.
The post holder is expected to:
- Prospect for new clients by networking, and using other acceptable means of generating interest from potential clients and ultimately converting them into clients;
- Involved in generation relevant partnership proposals with support from the clinical services team
- Identify innovative tactics, corresponding business plans and sustainable; operations to drive revenue and volume growth while meeting the market's needs;
- Develop and implement community workshops and seminars, with a bid to grow business;
- Assist in managing existing clients and ensure they stay satisfied and positive;
- Provide support that will continually improve the existing relationship;
- Make recommendations to Management on services that meet, predict and mirrors current clients’ future needs;
- Ensure the continuous refinement of the service rendered by the Facility;
- Minimum of a Bachelor’s degree
- 2-3 years Post NYSC experience.
- Applicant must be a resident of Zamfara state.
- Effectively work with Microsoft Office applications, including Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- Experience of managing external client relations
- Experience of developing and converting business opportunities
- Experience of contributing towards strategic planning
- Ability to lead, manage, motivate staff
- Good literacy, numeracy, and IT skills
- Excellent organizational skills with the ability to effectively manage competing demands
- Excellent presentation and communication and proposal writing skills
- Attention to detail ie. the ability to produce high-quality proposals and reports with minimal supervision
- Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV's indicating the Job Title and Location as the subject of the email, eg "Marketing Executive- Zamfara"
This job originally appeared elsewhere.
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/548266 to apply for this job .