VersionOne Travels seeks qualified candidates to fill this role
- Administering the company and clients' digital marketing and advertising processes.
- Content development and management.
- Creating and publishing of relevant, original, high-quality content.
- Creating regular publishing schedule.
- Implementing content editorial calendar to manage content and plan specific, timely marketing campaigns.
- Promoting content through social advertising.
- Visual Design and Web traffic promotion Strategy.
- SEO (search engine optimization) and generation of inbound traffic.
- Promotion and Engagement Strategizing
- Possess sound graphics design skills and be proficient in the use of graphic design and photo editing apps.
- Be Knowledgeable and experienced in the tenets of digital marketing.
- Be proficient in content marketing theory and application.
- Be experienced in sourcing and managing content development and publishing.
- Exhibit both creative and analytical skills of digital marketing
- Display in-depth knowledge and understanding of social media platforms, their respective participants (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube, Pinterest etc.) and how each platform can be deployed in different scenarios.
- Maintain excellent writing and language skills.
- Have a working knowledge of the blogging ecosystem relevant to the company’s field.
- Display the ability to effectively communicate information and ideas in written and video format.
- Excel at building and maintaining sales relationships, online and off.
- Have good time management knowledge
- Be a team player with the ability to guide other employees when necessary (ie content development, creation and editing of content, and online reputation management).
- Be a deliberate planner and goal setter.
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/548241 to apply for this job .