The Lagos State Primary Health Care (PHC) Board was set up amongst others to manage the Career Development of Health Workers in the 57 LGAs/LCDAs in Lagos State and is saddled with the over all responsibility of revitalization, restructuring and re-equipping of the PHCCs in the 57 LGAs/LCDAs, in order to bring quality Health Care closer to the people of Lagos State.
- Carrying out General Medical duties in a Primary Health Care Centre, practicing in area of speciality under supervision and performing such other related duties as may be assigned.
- Candidate must possess a degree in Medicine from a recognized University and must have been registered with the Medical & Dental Council of Nigeria (MDCN).
- In addition, the candidate must have completed the compulsory National Youth Service Corp (NYSC) scheme at the time the application.
- He/she must possess a minimum of three years in that specialty plus any other relating specialties.
- All candidates must possess strong work ethics, desire to work in result driven environment in any part of the state.
This job originally appeared elsewhere.
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/548240 to apply for this job .