Grand Financial Services Limited is a consulting company that brings together a number of experts in various fields of business. It was established with the aim of providing support to companies, government and non-governmental organizations in the form of business consulting and innovation support.
- This individual will be responsible for liaising, managing and further developing relationships with our expansive portfolio of clients, as well as educating them on our available services that suit their various proposals and request.
- Additionally, the Client Services Manager will partner with a variety of teams internally and externally to ensure clients issues, complains and inquiries are reported to the concerned department with proper follow up to ensure the issues are treated promptly.
- In general, this post holder will be responsible for smooth running of reception by answering calls and ensuring professional client satisfaction and retention as well as maintaining operational standards.
- Minimum of BSc in Human Relation or any related field such as Public Administration, Mass Communication etc.
Skills and experience:
- Effective leader and communicator with experience leading a Customer Service team.
- Persuasive and influential
- Experience of customer service and client coordination
- Eloquent and fluent use of English language; Multi-lingual is an added advantage
- Experience of working on own initiative, planning and prioritizing workloads
- IT literate & highly competent in the use of MS Office applications
- Must be able to adopt a flexible approach to work and react effectively to a rapidly changing environment.
This job originally appeared elsewhere.
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/548236 to apply for this job .