Desert Snow Associates Limited - Our client, is a major player in the Radio Diagnostic and Medical Laboratory Sub-Sector of the Healthcare Sector located in Abuja and Birnin-Kebbi, Kebbi State. Our client has been in business for almost 10 years and its head office is located in Abuja.
- Reporting to the Head, Business Development, this role involves organizing paper and digital records received from/sent to Doctors, Diagnostic Labs and/or Patients filling out forms - ensuring that data is complete, accurate and timely.
- Relevant First Degree, BSc or a Certificate Program from a reputable institution. Candidates with demonstrable proficiency and experience in Hospital Information Management will be considered
- Previous Hospital Information Management and General Services Experience with a top-flight Medical Facility
- Must have above average software skills in Microsoft Office applications
- At least 2 years post qualification experience
- Sound knowledge of Principles and practices of Hospital Information Management and Maintenance, as well as Customer care in Healthcare Sector, constitutes an advantage
- Strong customer care focus (internal and external).
- Interested and qualified candidate should send their CV's (Microsoft Word Attachment) with ONLY the Job Code as specified above in the subject line of the e-mail.
- Only candidates based in or willing to relocate permanently to the city indicated above need apply.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
This job originally appeared elsewhere.
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/548235 to apply for this job .