Desert Snow Associates Limited - Our client, is a major player in the Radio Diagnostic and Medical Laboratory Sub-Sector of the Healthcare Sector located in Abuja and Birnin-Kebbi, Kebbi State. Our client has been in business for almost 10 years and its head office is located in Abuja.
- Reporting to the Head, Finance & Accounts, this role involves providing leadership to the company's Management Information System, Management Accounting, Budget and Revenue Reporting activities across the various business units and to ensure they are carried out efficiently, effectively and in line with best practice.
- Post Graduate Professional qualification - ACA is an Advantage
- First Degree, BSc from a reputable institution
- Previous Healthcare Cost Accounting Experience with a top flight Healthcare Institution
- At least 5 years post qualification experience
- Advanced Knowledge of computer skills with proficiency with all MS packages: Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, Project Manager & Access
- Principles and practices of Healthcare Accounting and Bookkeeping
- Demonstrated ability to maintain and enhance relationships with suppliers, contractors, and staff in order to achieve work goals.
- Postgraduate academic qualifications: such as an MBA from a top-flight business school
- Knowledge of IFRS for SMEs and Healthcare Industry.
- Interested and qualified candidate should send their CV's (Microsoft Word Attachment) with ONLY the Job Code as specified above in the subject line of the e-mail.
- Only candidates based in or willing to relocate permanently to the city indicated above need apply.
- Only shortlisted candidates will contacted.
This job originally appeared elsewhere.
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/548233 to apply for this job .