Teclab Management Services Limited, is a specialist consulting firm dedicated to human resource services and management. Founded on a philosophy and style that has positioned her to consistently provide a reliable and effective workforce as well as manage total overhaul, re-engineering and training services to her numerous clients since 2006.
Core Purpose of the Job
- To work closely with the MD, providing assistance and advice, managing a wide variety of activities and confidential assignments.
- Also work closely with the chairman on all matters related to the Board of directors
- Work closely with the MD, providing assistance and advice, and handling routine matters
- Manage/supervise special projects
- Prepare written and speech material
- Serve as a proxy for MD in routine administrative matters
- Can be involved in decision-making processes.
- Assist the MD in shaping corporate and strategic directions to respond to current and future challenges
- Assist in developing strategic connections and productive relationships with key external stakeholders
- Manages all matters related to the Board of Trustees and attends all meetings.
- Works with the chairman to set agendas for regular and special board meetings
- Coordinates all material for meetings and manages all mailings
- Plan, prepare and execute all activities related to and surrounding board meetings
- Serve as liaison for several board committees
- Manage board legal documents, including bylaws, disclosure information, and records
- Represent the Chairman at Meetings where necessary.
- Prepare and maintain permanent records of the board
- Manage sensitive matters and information regarding peculiar issues within the company
- Independent thought and Judgment:
- Identify appropriate approach (offensive or defensive) to company matters
- Personal Initiative in scheduling chairman appointments
- Bachelor’s Degree in any related field, a Master’s Degree would be an added advantage.
- Minimum of 3 to 5 years experience in a similar role.
Job Specific Competencies (Skills/ Knowledge/ Attributes):
- Analytical Thinking
- Contract Management
- Service Level Agreement Management
- Stakeholder Relations Management
- Attention to Detail
- Data Management
- Event Management
- Financial Acumen
- General Administration
- Information Management
- Learning and Self Development
- Logistics Management
- Planning and Budgeting
- Only qualified candidates will be contacted.
This job originally appeared elsewhere.
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/548229 to apply for this job .