Coscharis Group Limited - We are a reputable conglomerate with strong presence in automobile (having franchise of premium cars/vehicles) and with business interests in other major sectors of the economy and recently, we have ventured into commercial agriculture. We seek creative, talented and result-oriented individuals who are focused and career minded. At Coscharis group, you will have endless possibilities of receiving technical, products and sales training(Locally and Abroad), career development and rewards for your contributions to the company’s growth.
Key Responsibilities, Skills/Knowledge
- Ideal candidate for this position must be able to develop and manage truck sales as well as high profile key clients within Nigerian Automobile Industry; oversee day -to- day sales, monitoring and forecasting to better understand the market; work collaboratively with sales team to assess current projections; own ultimate responsibility for successfully meeting or exceeding sales goals;
- Meet general sales financial objectives by forecasting requirements, preparing an annual budget, scheduling expenditures, initiating corrective actions; establish sales objectives by creating a sales plan and activities for different regions in Nigeria in support of annual objectives;
- Maintain and expand customer base by advocating National sales, building and maintaining rapport with high profile clients and decision makers;
- Monitor competitor activity and identify opportunities in the Nigerian Automobile market, negotiating sales deals and closing deals within the reasonable time frame.
- Minimum of First degree in relevant field plus hands-on experience of about 10years in the truck sales.
- Strong sales and presentation skills; analytical mind; ability to determine a solution for customers; excellent knowledge of fleet sales; good interpersonal skills; must possess excellent verbal and written skills, must have ownership approach.
This job originally appeared elsewhere.
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/548222 to apply for this job .