Agiville Industries Limited is a manufacturing company based in Mile 2, Lagos involved in the mass production of high-quality plastic environmental waste bins for domestic, commercial and industrial use.
- Practicing safe driving habits
- Following all state and national safety regulations and standards
- Accurately following routes, maps, and directions
- Opening vehicle doors and assisting passengers/loading cargo/loading baggage
- Keeping exterior of the vehicle clean and presentable
- Maintaining vehicle equipment; replacing oil, filling the gas tank, general motor vehicle maintenance as needed for safety
- Applicant must have attempted school certificate, with 5 years professional experience.
- Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications with two colored passport photos, CV (Curriculum Vitae) and credentials.
This job originally appeared elsewhere.
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/548206 to apply for this job .