Desert Snow Associates Limited - Our client, is a major player in the Radio Diagnostic and Medical Laboratory Sub-Sector of the Healthcare Sector located in Abuja and Birnin-Kebbi, Kebbi State. Our client has been in business for almost 10 years and its head office is located in Abuja.
- Reporting to the Deputy Medical Director, this role involves Interpreting and reporting on radiological and diagnostic images such as X-rays, CT scans, ultrasounds, and MRIs and other such investigations/examinations including Mammography, Computed Tomography, Conventional and Interventional Radiology Procedure efficiently, effectively and in line with best practice.
- To undertake a wide range of Radiology procedures effectively and efficiently catering for prospective patients for existing and future Medicaid equipment
- At all times to maintain a positive partnership and continuity of service with Medicaid sites/locations attended through any services in use at all times including electronic
- To take remedial action where necessary and to inform the Deputy Medical Director of any significant changes;
- Problem-solves with in-house IT department and external vendors with respect to e-clinic, PACS and other relevant equipment software and hardware in use from time to time;
- Ensures Radiographers are following imaging protocols.
- Post MBBS Professional qualification in Radiology
- At least 2 years post radiology residency experience.
- Above average computer skills with proficiency with MS Word & Excel
- Only candidates based in or willing to relocate permanently to the city indicated above need apply.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
This job originally appeared elsewhere.
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/548204 to apply for this job .