WACOT Limited is a part of TGI Group. Our business includes but are not limited to rice milling, soya milling, production of fertilizer and other agro-chemicals, sesame hulling which are exported to Asia and Europe, trade in grains such as maize, sorghum and groundnuts. We currently support the production of soya, rice, sesame, cotton, and maize as part of our out-growers initiative. WACOT has several MOU's in place to aid its contribution to the fastest growing Nigerian sector- agriculture.
- We seek an experienced Export Manager with responsibility for effective management of export logistics to achieve agreed sales and commercial objectives within approved budgetary limits.
- You will also be responsible for the execution of all agreed plans with 3PLs, Government agencies, and other initiatives.
- Plan and coordinate the international shipment of goods
- Negotiate with shippers, agents, and vendors
- Keep track of invoices and prepare reports to expedite the billing process
- Ensure that shipments are in compliance with the laws and regulations governing the export industry
- Managing 3rd party logistics service providers and ensure that the costs, service level, and relationship are maintained at the desired level.
- Coordination of demand to ensure physical stock availability and operational systems to meet all demands.
- Manage relationship and interface with third parties and statutory agencies
- Optimize outbound logistics costs and ensure 3LSP comply with the company set rules as well as the legal requirements
- Document preparation for export process and coordinate the resolution of customer complaints
- Stock availability at the customers end with appropriate replenishment mechanism
- The candidate shall have experience of 5 years in exports with at least 2 years in the commodities business
- Knowledge of trade finance, supply chain management, clearing, and shipping documentation
- Existing relationship with NEXIM, NEPC, etc. is an advantage.
- Sufficient knowledge of export laws and documentation shipping and logistics
- Proficiency in use of ERPs such as SAP, Microsoft Dynamics AX, Navision (Dynamics NAV)
This job originally appeared elsewhere.
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/548199 to apply for this job .