Subsea 7 is a world-leading seabed-to-surface engineering, construction and services contractor to the offshore energy industry. We provide cost-effective technical solutions to enable the delivery of complex projects in all water depths and challenging environments.
- Assists the Chartering Coordinator to pre-qualify Ship-owners, Agents and Brokers;
- Selects the Suppliers and issues the Bidder's list in agreement with the process;
- From the Bidder's list, contacts suppliers, assist the Chartering Coordinator as needed to launch invitations to tender, collect offers, clarify, negotiate and draw up a table of comparison/recommendation;
- In dialogue and validation by the Chartering Coordinator, SCM Manager, submits the recommendation to the Project Management Team for approval;
- With the assistance of the Chartering Coordinator, Contract Engineer/Manager and SCM Manager, negotiate the terms & conditions (T&C’s);
- Supports the Chartering Coordinator during the preparation of charter-parties (BIMCO) and addendum to the initial contract;
- Coordinates the exchange of information between the Project Operations Manager and the Ship-owner (survey, certificates);
- Updates proactively the 3rd party vessel database;
- Organises/Coordinates Vessel audits in Nigeria
- Assists the Chartering Coordinator and the SCM Manager for issuing quotations, budgets, and studies to the other Departments;
- Attends meetings with other Departments (Operations, HSEQ, Legal);
- Captures savings;
- Develops and fosters a positive HSEQ culture throughout NigerStar 7.
- Chartering Coordinator
- Project Managers/Project Operations Managers
- SCM Manager
- Subsea7 colleagues in Africa and other locations
- Cost control Team
- HSEQ Department
- Legal/Contract Department
- Sales & Marketing Department
- SCM Department
- Vessels Marine Superintendent.
This job originally appeared elsewhere.
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/548198 to apply for this job .