Tropical General Investments (TGI) Group is an international investment and holding company with over three decades of experience in building sustainable businesses in fast moving consumer goods (FMCG), agriculture, agro-allied, healthcare, chemicals, real estate and oil and gas in 12 countries including Nigeria, Ghana, Republic of Benin, Morocco, UAE, India, South Africa, China etc. with an over 9,000 multicultural workforce.
- Responsible for organizing and overseeing the manufacturing process of all production lines in order to ensure the right amount of goods are produced in a cost-effective manner and at a high-quality level
- Manages the operations of all production areas to ensure that volume, cost, and quality standards are achieved.
- Plans and establishes work schedules, staffing requirements, and production sequences to maximize productivity.
- Provides production process analysis and makes recommendations on solutions to process improvements.
- Strives to reduce expenses and increase productivity across all product lines
- Liaises with other managers to formulate objectives and understand requirements
- Establishes workflow policies that enhance speed and efficiency without compromising product safety or integrity
- Estimates costs, prepare budgets and organize workflow to meet specifications and deadlines
- Determines the number of necessary resources (workforce, raw materials etc.)
- Approves maintenance work, procurement of equipment etc.
- Ensures output meets quality standards and enforce health and safety precautions
- Builds efficiency of operations through the implementation of Continuous Improvement.
- BSc in Food Technology or any relevant field
- Minimum of 7 years’ experience as a Production manager or similar role
- Experience in product lifecycle management
- Excellent numerical skills and understanding of data analysis/statistical methods
This job originally appeared elsewhere.
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/548196 to apply for this job .