Rosetti Pivot Limited is an EPC Company that is fully committed to developing the Nigerian Human Capital and existing facilities in accordance with the Nigerian Content Act; and who offer world class services through local design, fabrication, manufacturing and supplying of platforms and systems for the Oil and Gas industry.
- Define, plan and implement the Project Quality Management System; with the supervision of the QA/QC Manager;
- Supervise and coordinate all project QA/QC activities eg. the-Inspection and Testing activities etc; monitor the schedule of activities and the budget communicated;
- Work as an interface with external Quality Inspectors (Client, Third Parties, and Certification Institutions) for all inspection and quality control activities regarding the Project;
- Plan and carry out project quality audits, support nonconformities, resolutions and whenever necessary, issue the necessary improvement and corrective actions;
- Work as an interface with the Procurement Department to verify and approve the documents issued by the Vendor, the materials certificates and vendor dossiers, that shall be included in the Final Dossier;
- Ensure that the project QA/QC personnel are trained and qualified to perform their activities.
- Bachelor's degree in a relevant Engineering discipline;
- 10+ years of experience and 3+ years of experience in similar role in Oil & Gas sector, particularly in EPC project’s environment; especially as related to structural & piping disciplines (requirements for material, welding, NDE); installation, testing, mechanical completion and commissioning of Electrical, Instrumentation, Mechanical equipment and systems; and coating and anti-corrosion discipline;
- Knowledge and training in the ISO 9001 Series standards and in other equivalents internationally recognized quality management standards; as well as experience as Internal Lead Auditor;
- Knowledge and experience with main standards applicable to Oil & Gas projects (API, ISO EN, ASME, AWS, Clients standards, etc.);
- Experience in dealing with Third Party to obtain certification/declaration of conformity according to project requirements;
- Experience in defining Project Final Dossier structure and managing their compilation up to final review with clients;
- Good skills in Microsoft Office Suite;
- All applications will be treated in confidence. Only eligible candidates will be contacted.
This job originally appeared elsewhere.
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/548193 to apply for this job .