Ralds and Agate Limited is a Business Management Consulting firm focused on providing People and Process related solutions to businesses, communities and organizations within and outside Africa. Our focus is on People and Processes. Developing the potential within our people. to improve business practices, unleash creativity and enhance industrial productivity.
- To supervise, train and schedule housekeeping staff in their daily activities to ensure delivery of unparalleled guest experience by compliance with standard housekeeping practices
- Obtains a list of rooms to be cleaned and list of prospective check-outs or discharges to prepare work assignments.
- Conducts orientation and in-service training to explain policies, work procedures, and to demonstrate use and maintenance of equipment to team members.
- Monitors inventory to ensure adequate supplies and prevent stock out of cleaning and maintenance items.
- Evaluates records to forecast department personnel requirements.
- Prepares reports concerning room occupancy, payroll, and department expenses.
- Conduct regular inspection of the facility to determine the need for repairs or replacement of furniture/equipment, and make recommendations to management.
- Perform day-to-day administrative tasks such as maintaining information files and processing paperwork.
- Investigates complaints regarding housekeeping service and equipment, and takes corrective action.
- Approve supply requisitions for the housekeeping Unit and maintain minimum stock and cost control procedures for all materials.
- First Degree in Hospitality Management and /or related courses.
- Professional membership of relevant local/international associations.
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in the hospitality industry with at least 3 years in a supervisory role
- Good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Only shortlisted candidates shall be contacted.
This job originally appeared elsewhere.
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/548185 to apply for this job .