Riddle Technologies Limited - Approach to business is to strive to make technology an asset for your business, to be a partner of choice to your organization. To be a leading provider of technology in our area of business, by studying our client’s request, we advise, enhance and deliver the best of our services. Riddle places so such emphasis on the company’s values of Integrity, Efficiency and Fairness. Adherence to stringent ethical standards, make Riddle capable of optimally satisfying the needs of its clients.
- Provide excellent strategies in resolving faulty and problematic machines and machine maintenance, ensuring activities are planned and managed in an efficient manner to avoid excessive downtime and providing an improved performance post repair;
- Ensure a good interpersonal and customer relationship;
- Liaise with the Parts Manager for the supply of parts to customers.
- BSc Mechanical Engineering/ Agricultural Engineering;
- Competence in mechanical, hydraulics & electrical troubleshooting highly required;
- Computer literacy especially with MS Word, MS Excel, PowerPoint and the internet;
- Demonstrate an ability to lead, supervise, train, mentor, influence the team;
- Experience in parts management
- A background in sales is an added advantage.
This job originally appeared elsewhere.
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/548181 to apply for this job .